Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Where did all the blogging go?

So you may or may not have noticed that my blogging kinda dissappeared!

Well, that doesn't mean my self drive did too!!

I merely got very busy and realized that I was a lot more productive without public blogging.

The 'self drive' blog did its purpose - it was for me, and helped me get more active in art daily.

The actual ~blogging~ journal style still carried on, but on my own computer, away from the pressures of the public eye. There is something to be said about keeping one's own ideas and work to themselves, until they are ready to share certain things of course.

But, I'm not here to tell you this blog is dead! Its just in transition. I'm currently deciding what to use it for now. Something that will be different from what I post to facebook, and something that uses the blog's features. (such as the lateral time written format)

No comments:

Post a Comment