Monday, November 23, 2009

Get me to GenCon! And NEW WORK

Greetings Folks!

This year, I went to 2 conventions, but barely scraped by on funds to do it. This year, I want to be ready - My first goal is to make enough art money to buy my table at GenCon. This will be my 3rd year, and I do not want to miss out!
If you are interested in art, or would like to buy something as a GIFT for a friend, you'll be helping me get to GenCon.
For this personal fundraiser, I am offering things at a pretty good price.

I will be making a specific page for available works soon, but in the meantime I will be uploading new images I do - and you can browse my deviantart gallery for most of my works.

I am also accepting commissions. I can of course, do any size/medium you like, but to make it easy I'm starting off with standard sizes and prices. The work tends to be mixed media, so I kept it to a simple 'B&W' or 'Color'. Any other specifications can be made later.
The 5" x 7" come with a frame. Shipping is included.






Small Commissions








If these aren't the specifications you want, send me an message through lydiaburris @ gmail.com (minus the spaces) and we can work something out.

I also have the fun super secret donation art button!!!
you can donate any amount of $ (5 and above) and I will send you art based on the donation value or better!

THIS BUTTON IS NOT FOR THE WEAK. ITS NOT FOR THE PICKY. ITS FOR THOSE WHO LIKE SURPRISES IN THE MAIL!

(but you are allowed to send a hint)









NEW WORKS
AND NOW TO the most recent works! If you want something, let me know.




Innumerable Dragonflies
5" x 7" acrylic on cardboard paper (for the texture)
Available for $40 (includes shipping and frame)


Sub Terra
5" x 7" ink and colored pencil on brown paper.
Available for $30(includes shipping and frame)


What do you know?
5" x 7" acrylic on cardboard paper (for the texture)
Available for $35 (includes shipping and frame)

No comments:

Post a Comment