Friday, December 31, 2010

Re-Purposing my Blog for 2011 - Massive Art Extravaganza!

Okidokie!!
extraveganza
I am getting excited about 2011, and I want to embark on an epic art making experience.
I did a LOT this year, but I didn't blog nearly as much - I found no real point to it.

I kept personal journaling in my sketchbook where I briefly detailed what I did that day, mainly art related. I updated things online on occasion.

For 2011, I want to move that daily record online. It will be for myself, and anyone who wants to follow along. Hopefully it will motivate me to do something even when I don't feel like it. Perhaps I'll even inspire others to find more self drive to do what they dream of doing.
I will also mention any big inspirations that come along on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment