Thursday, June 24, 2010

BRAIN CANDY - weird little art book NOW available!

GREETINGS!

I am very excited to announce that I have completed "BRAIN CANDY, a weird little art book by Lydia Burris"

This book consists of 12 images that are an expression of my brain exploding in book form.
I've combined sketches and photos and drawings and misc. art and words digitally to create one crazy little art book. the 12 images included the front and back cover - 13 images if you count the opening info page, which is also a bit crazy.

I have 60 books currently. They are $10 each. I accept paypal and checks, add $2 for s&h.

Ths weekend I will be selling them at origins.
At some point, I'll do another print run - second edition.
EACH ONE comes with an ORIGINAL doodle on the back page.










No comments:

Post a Comment